Sony Xperia E Dual user manual guide pdf – Sony Xperia E Dual is one of the new released smartphone as a part of Xperia series in market on January 2013. The Sony Xperia E Dual comes with dual SIM support and run Android 4.0.4 Ice cream sandwich as operating system. The bad thing of this phone is just have one camera.
Sony Xperia E Dual equipped with specifications and features such as: 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen 256k colors 320 x 480 pixel resolution screen display, Dual SIM (SIM 1 & SIM 2), 512 of RAM, 3.15 megapixel camera, Android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich, Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Adreno 200 1 GHz Cortex-A5, stereo FM radio and Li-Ion 1530 mAH battery.
Sony Xperia E Dual user manual guide has been released in pdf format with 126 pages. the user guide of Sony Xperia E Dual available to download with 9 MB and contain of overview of the phone also how to tips for better performance.
Table of contents for Sony Xperia E Dual user manual guide pdf:
- Important information
- Android – what and why?
- Getting started
- Getting know your phone
- Google Talk
- Getting started with Google Play
- PlayNow service
- Getting organised
- Sanning with NeoReader application
- Synchronizing data on your phone
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Web browser
- Identifying music using trackID technology
- Using the FM radio
- Taking photos and recording videos
- Viewing photos and videos in album
- Playing video clips on movies
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connecting your phone to a computer
- Using location services to find your position
- Backing up and restoring
- Locking and protecting your phone
- Updating your phone
- Phone settings overview
- Status and notification icon overview
- Application overview
- User support
- Recycling your phone
- Legal information
For new owner of Sony Xperia E Dual here we give you direct link download of Sony Xperia E Dual user guide from official website below:
Download Sony Xperia E Dual user guide here.