Apple TV 3rd Generation Setup Guide
Apple TV 3rd Generation Setup Guide – Apple TV 3rd generation was released on March 2012 and claimed by the manufacturer work brilliantly with online movies and TV programs. Apple TV setup guide will help you on how using your Apple TV in safe with easy understandable step by step guide.
Apple TV 3rd generation specifications and features such as:
- iTunes Store account for buying or renting movies, Home Sharing and buying TV shows.
- Netflix account, MLB.TV subscription, NBA.com League Pass Broadband subscription, NHL GameCenter Live subscription for streaming content.
- HDMI2, Optical audio, Micro-USB (for service and support), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support for Apple Wireless Keyboard.
- Built-in 6-watt universal power supply.
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- Problem? No Problem
You can download Apple TV 3rdgeneration setup guide from official Apple website below.
Download Apple TV 3rdgeneration setup guide here.
Apple TV 3rd Generation Setup Guide |