Apple iPhone 6 and 6s User Guide Manual for OS 8, 9 and 10
These are user manuals for Apple iPhone 6 and 6s. Basically, Apple created user manuals based on its Operating System, that’s why you won’t find specific manual for iPhone 6 or 6s. Their button, setup and operational functions could be changed after doing certain OS upgrade. iPhone 6 and 6s indeed brought improvement over their predecessors. You can see that its screen size is increased by 0.7 inch and its body is getting slimmer. Its camera also outperforms iPhone 5 and 5s which could easily justify you to upgrade it, especially if you like to take pictures. But, still, there no big improvement in its battery. You still need to bring a powerbank with you or you will lose several hours of your day without your iPhone.
In this user manual, you will get information like :
Getting started. Here is where you can find information about to setup your iPhone, including how to insert SIM Card, setup its internet connection and getting your Apple ID. After that you can continue to setup other important things, like emails, messengers, etc.
- Basics. Learn how to use and operate this iPhone properly with respective iOS.
- Siri. Learn how to use SIRI, the Apple voice personal assistant.
- Phone. Learn how to use Phone to communicate with your friends and relatives.
- Camera and Video. Learn how to maximize the camera and video features to get the best out of it.
- Application. All iPhone application are written in detail which could make you understanding how to use it without problem.
- Do and Don’t. Important information you might to learn and notice while using your phones.
Those are just small summary of information in this user manual. You can download iPhone 6 and 6s full user guide below.