UDI U818A Quadcopter Drone User Guide Manual
For you who want to have an affordable or cheap drone with acceptable video quality, you might think about this UDI U818A drone. It is lightweight and easy to operate, except it has short battery life and requires clear wind to control it. You may read user guide to operate this properly.
Important specification :
- 6 AXIS GYRO with posture control – Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft.
- 4 CHANNEL function provide stable flying and easy operation.
- High capacity battery and strong power motors enable the helicopter to fly much longer and more efficiently.
- Charging time is about 120 minutes while flight duration is about 7-9 minutes.
- Modular design makes it easy to install and repair. Remote distance is up to 30m.
Guidance covered in this manual are :
- LiPo Battery Care Instruction. Place the battery carefully since it doesn’t stand with extreme heat temperature.
- Charging Instruction. Average charging time is 50 minutes and its LED will turn into solid green when it is fully charged.
- Drone and Transmitter Overview. You will get detail information and functions about all remote buttons and drone parts
- Pre-Flight Operations. Each drone has different pre-flight operating procedure. Read this part carefully to understand about your U818 drone.
- Calibration Instruction. Although the drone has been calibrated to be properly adjusted with its remote, you can double check it.
- Basic Flying Control. Read this part if you are a beginner.
- Headless Mode. You can activate or deactivate this mode by following steps inside the user manual.
- Propeller Installation Diagram. All information about replacing broken propeller is written in this part.
- How to take Video and Photo. Follow instruction in this part to take video and photo using your U818A remote.
- Spare Parts
- Troubleshooting Guide. Common troubleshooting are written in this part to ease you fixing common error.
You can download UDI U818A Quadcopter Drone User Guide Manual below.